Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking may be one of the world’s smartest people, but he could also add “comedian” to his already impressive resumé.
10. Why are books about anti-gravity such good reads?
Because you can’t put them down.
9. What does a subatomic duck say?
8. Higgs Boson walks into a church…
…the priest says “we don’t allow Higgs Boson in here.” But Higgs Boson says “without me, you wouldn’t have mass.”
7. What did Mars say to Saturn?
Give me a ring sometime.
6. What is a black hole?
Something you get in a black sock.
5. Two atoms were walking across the road…
First one said “Oh no! I think I lost an Electron.”
The other one said “Oh no! Are you sure?”
The first atom said “Yes, I’m positive.”
4. A neutron walks into a bar…
A neutron walks into a bar and says “How much for a drink?”
The bartender says “For you, no charge.”
3. Why does the noble gas always cry?
Because all of his friends Argon (are gone)
2. Knock knock
1. Two satellites got married…
The ceremony was so-so, but the reception was fantastic.
Here is a video of Hawking telling the jokes, with his inimitably droll delivery